I’ve written before about fencing in my garden.
Something had been digging in the beds. Initially I designed and built these fancy, nice looking mobile fences. They were expensive and time consuming to make and only surrounded a part of my garden.
When I decided to fence the rest of the garden, I took an MVP (minimally viable product) approach. I bought some inexpensive T stakes and some chicken wire and surrounded the whole garden in less time than it had taken me to make the fancy fence.
This year, the shape of my garden has changed, and Pam and I have mapped out the final, permanent boundaries of the garden. This, of course, means designing a new fence. This one will be permanent, so it represents a larger investment. In a sense, this fence is like Big Change in that it requires:
However, I will still use the principles of leverage to approach the job. More on that tomorrow.
Do good and be well,